Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sergey and Anna.

Bryan and Ken-Nee won the third place,
buttt, Amsyar and fakhrul 9th.
Not bad laa, they're new comer weh.

Btw, i've 3 mistakes for Maths 1, but my friend got none. :/ Lets swap our paper. Can wee?
You know what, i am friggin annoyed with my hair, why they grow soo sloww like a SNAIL!
Super annoying laaa.
Dear hair,
I beg you to grow.
Sincerely,
ME.






By the way, i heard that Slavik and Anna's partnership is gone. Well well, things come and go.
I'm happy for Anna, she deserves a way better partner like Surgey Surkov <3, not a lousy and demanding dancer like Slavik. Hahah, sorry Slavik. Slavik and Melia should be together, they'll be the at the bottom of the world ranking. ;P
Aww, so bad rightt. Its the fact laaa! Ahyo!


I can imagin Sergey & Anna Together!
It's gonna be a good fairytale ending :)








Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment